¿Puede la inteligencia artificial bailar?
PREVENTA DEL LIBRO
Encarnando lo Artificial
Awarded choreographer, director and dance anthropologist.
Interdisciplinary artist and researcher rooted in physicality. His artistic proposal constantly criticizes postmodernity from surrealist atmospheres that question human condition. His academic research its intimately bound with his artistic creation and is interested in human-machine creative relationship.
CULTURAL POLICY AND MANAGEMENT
His work has been selected and awarded at festivals, theatre seasons, tours, academic conferences and international opening events in dance, film and technology.
- University of Oslo (RITMO Centre) PhD Fellowship Award 2023
- SACPC Interdisciplina y Transdisciplina Award (FPCC 2022, Mexico)
- One Dance UK Awards 2022: Shortlisted nominee
- Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence Fellowship 2022
- Choreo Dance Film Festival Official Selection 2022
- Erasmus Mundus Fellowship Award 2020-22
- ‘Hidalgo’ Municipality Youth Prize 2019
- Academic Excelence Award ‘ANUIES-TIC’ 2019
- Mexico Global Youth Trajectory IMJUVE Award ‘Rumbo Joven’ 2018.
Governments, International Comissions and World Top Universities have supported the development of his creative and research projects presented in outstanding venues in Asia, America and Europe.
International, national and local media appearances.